— My thoughts, whenever I get around to them —
Show/Hide Navigation Bar
Sunday, September 16, 2007
GIMP is awesome
I found a
really cool website
that has some basic
GIMP
tutorials. I used one of them to make my new Facebook profile pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
September (5)
August (3)
July (3)
Who I am
Adam
(profile)
My Other Sites
Facebook Profile
Google Reader Shared Items
Picasa Web Album
Subscribe to my blog
Subscribe in a reader
Subscribe by email
What I'm reading
Loading...
Click on any of the tracks below to hear a masterpiece from my favorite band,
(tracks found through
G2P
)
Opeth - Ghost Reveries
Ghost of Perdition
The Baying Of The Hounds
Beneath The Mire
Atonement
Reverie / Harlequin Forest
Hours of Wealth
The Grand Conjuration
Isolation Years
Opeth - Blackwater Park
The Leper Affinity
Bleak
Harvest
The Drapery Falls
Dirge for November
The Funeral Portrait
Patterns in the Ivy
Blackwater Park
No comments:
Post a Comment