— My thoughts, whenever I get around to them —
Show/Hide Navigation Bar

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Back Home

After a long (and delayed) flight on Saturday, I'm back. I had lots of problems with my flights, but in the end I was only about 30 minutes late. That's still not as bad as my friend Jimit, whose luggage was lost.

Alas, I have returned to the dreaded land of "No Internet". My parents are still living in the Stone Ages, and I have to drive to my Aunt's house or elsewhere to have a connection. That's okay, though. I waste too much time online anyway. Besides, I have four more seasons of 24 to keep me occupied.

What I really have to focus on right now is finishing the paint job on my truck. I am in the final stages of priming, so I will hopefully begin painting on Thursday or Friday. I'll try to post some shots.

No comments:

Blog Archive